Choice of Menus With Great Tasting Hog Roast Food
Welcome to the Menu section of Aberdeen Hog Roast, Scotland’s only elite St Andrews hog roasters with a proven track record in providing the best Kirkcaldy hog roast catering known to man. With a combination of the best machines, staff and ingredients we’ve been serving a hog roast in St Andrews, hog roast in Aberdeen, hog roast in Kirkcaldy and more with the absolute best catering service in Scotland for almost a decade.
We make no distinctions, whether you need catering at a party of 30 or a wedding of 500, what you’re getting every time is the finest, freshest, most flavourful Scottish hog roasted food from a team of friendly, practiced chefs and waiters who epitomise professionalism. If amazing food at a reasonable price is what you’re looking for in a catering company then you’ve certainly come to the right place.
Hog roasting has come a long way in recent years with many advancements made, unlike in times gone by when you were limited for choice in what you could get from a hog roast caterer, now when you hog roast with Hog Roast Scotland you’re never short of choice.
There’s a menu for every individual and occasion. We have menus for small parties, weddings and business meetings. If there’s one thing that hog roasting is not in this day and age it’s restrictive, we have too many menu options to name and all our menus are flexible, with plenty of choice to be had. We split our menus into 3 categories, Private Parties, Corporate Hospitality and Weddings. Party Hog Roasting – Party catering is one of our most popular catering services and we currently have 6 Party menus to choose from.
Not every party is the same and we hope that our menu options reflect that and have something for everybody, whether your party is indoor or outdoor, a sit-down meal or a buffet, informal or formal, 20 people or 2,000 people. We have everything from full buffet feasts to a simple pig sandwich.
Wedding Hog Roasting – If you’re in need of wedding catering then a congratulations is in order. You’ve made one of the most important decisions you’ll make, but now you’re faced with even more decisions in the frantic world of event organising. But worry not, we’ve ample experience catering at Weddings and you couldn’t choose a better hog roaster than Hog Roast Scotland for the big day.
We have 4 Wedding menus to choose from, so whether your budget and guest list is big or small there’s a menu for you. No matter what the menu, one thing that’s always guaranteed is that there’s enough food to go wrong. We’ve yet to cater an event and fall short of food; in fact the opposite is the common occurrence… Despite our food tasting as amazing as it does, guests struggle to finish our handsome portions! Being the well experienced and popular company we are we can also provide other advantages, such as taking away some of the stress of organising an event by helping you decide and find other services for your big day/night.
Corporate Hog Roasting – As a successful business we know just how important corporate relations are, whether it be an office party, a business breakfast or a large corporate dinner. At present we have 5 different Corporate menus for each and every corporate event, formal or informal. Our pig sandwich and snack-in-a-roll menus are the favourites with our corporate clients and are good for a business breakfast, a meeting or an evening party.
There’s an option for everyone and all our menus are flexible and can be customised on request. Far from offering just roasted pig, we can spit roast all kinds of meat whether chicken or something more exotic. If you have a look through our menu options you will see there’s plethora of things we can cook, vegetables, salads, barbecued gourmet sausages and burgers, kebabs and so much more.
With our custom designed machines we’re not restricted to just spit roasting, we’re able to fry, boil, steam and grill. The machines we use with our catering service means we can cater for everyone, even vegetarians and vegans. We’re also able to cater for parties and occasions for guests who aren’t allowed to eat pig or need Chicken, turkey fish or otherwise prepared food. If you visit our Enquiry page or get in touch by phone with our sales team we can give you a quote for several menus, based on the size and date of your event.
We always strive to return catering quotes within 24 hours of receiving an enquiry. When you cater with Hog Roast Kirkcaldy you’ll never be short of help or guidance. We’ll assess your event needs and work with you to create a menu that’s tailored perfectly to your needs and once you’ve settled on a menu you like we’ll assign you your chef for the event, who you’ll be able to contact at any time.
Your chef will always be on hand to assist you in any changes you might like to make, while also being able to help you in the general organisation of your event if you’re struggling for ideas on where to hold your event, need for a marquee, general entertainment and much more. When you make the decision to cater with us you’re getting the best valued catering on the market.Not only is our hog roast Aberdeen catering service noted for the outstanding quality, but it’s also incredibly cheap. It’s paramount to buying a Ferrari for the price of a second-hand Ford Escort.
The quality to price ratio is that notable. We hope you’ll be enticed by the many services and menus that we Hog Roast Scotland can offer you and if you’re in need of any more information or simply ready to book us for an event, we have a sales team who operate 5 days of the week, nine until 5. Hog Roast Scotland is more popular than ever so it never hurts to contact us sooner rather than later, to ensure we’re available to cater on the day of your event.
So you’re interested in taking a look at some of our menus, well you’re in the right place. Whether it’s a small get together or a 5 course wedding here at Hog Roast Scotland we stick to our 6 promise plan. This is as follows:
- To be as flexible as possible. If you would like something a little different at your event to make it extra special just let us know. You’d be surprised at what we can do.
- To be fully contactable during the booking process. This means we have office assistants available to discuss your event Monday to Friday if you want to make any changes at all. We can even put you in touch our chef that will be running your event and for the larger catering options we will perform site visits prior to the day to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- To arrive on site at least 6 hours before the serve time and to set up the event to your specifications making sure that if any other jobs need doing to make your event run smoothly you have the extra man power.
- To use only the freshest and finest ingredients that make fantastic dishes all prepared on site
- To serve all your guests quickly and professionally giving a 5 star service
Clean up any rubbish and leave site discreetly allowing you to enjoy the rest of the event making sure we leave plenty of extra meat to feed the family for the rest of the week.
To make things a little easier for you we’ve divided our menus into 4 categories. They are as follows:
- Party menus are aimed towards someone looking to organise a small to medium scale event and are looking for a simple snack or a buffet style menu. These menus are perfect for private get together, summer barbecues, birthdays, anniversaries for any type of party your planning on having. Private parties make up the majority of our work load and we are extremely well experienced at working from any time of venue. Maybe you want to organise something in your back garden or down your local venue we are completely flexible.
- Corporate menus are aimed for both small and large businesses and are perfect for our next corporate event whether it is a Christmas party, summer party for all your employees or just a clever way of impressing your potential clients we can cater to any requirements. The menus in this section are designed to scaled up for large amounts of people and incorporate a wide variety of options to suit any dietary or religious requirements.
- Wedding menus are for your special day and we have a complete range of options from a informal buffet options for that low key easy going wedding to 5 course top quality dining for those with more extravagant desires.
- Machine hire info, click on this link to find out about our different hire options enabling you to become your very own hog roaster, just like us.